- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
- Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
- Attend regular site meeting, organize, and prioritize work
- To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives and subcontractors
- Degree or above in Building Studies / Construction Management / Architectural or related disciplines
- At least 8 years solid experience in the fit out of retails, residential, offices & hotels, etc.
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work and contractual documents
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Project
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with solid experience in handling PRC / Macau projects are highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)