- Coordinate project related activities throughout the whole project life cycle
- Support and collaborate with project managers, team leads, business line leaders and executive management
- Develop and maintain documents related to project plans, activities and working with key stakeholders during project development
- Involve in UAT and quality assurance planning and testing
- Coordinate and participate in meetings to ensure project deliverable
- Coordinate schedules and training activities
- Assist to manage / handle tasks assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Information System or Business Related
- 1-3 year’s relevant experience related to IT or project coordination
- Good understanding and experience in project coordination, application development management and the ability to work across multiple teams.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, business sense and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and innovative team player with exceptional communications, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- IT knowledge and skill would definitely be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio and Projects related tools.
- Good command in spoken of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)